Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.426 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,853 Dirham (元12,522) in Hefei.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$26,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (34 minutes ago)