Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.406 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,260 Dirham (元13,695) in Hefei.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)