Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.184 MAD / CUC *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 70% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,319 Dirham (3,519 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in León costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)