Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.505 MAD / CUC *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 72% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,304 Dirham (3,609 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)