Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.970 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 80% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,947 Dirham (€3,277) in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (43 minutes ago)