Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.701 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 62% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,416 Dirham (€2,842) in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (33 minutes ago)