Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.419 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 91% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,514 Dirham ($3,452) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)