Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.184 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,876 Dirham ($3,798) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)