Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01830 MAD / SOS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 349% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 56,156 Dirham (3,068,238 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)