Cost of living comparison between Hargeysa, Somalia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01820 MAD / SOS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 348% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 83,941 Dirham (4,611,363 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)