Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.419 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 52% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,383 Dirham (元21,409) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)