Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.441 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 55% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,933 Dirham (元21,466) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (23 minutes ago)