Cost of living comparison between Harbin, China and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.447 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 48% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,137 Dirham (元15,984) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)