Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.039 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 69% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,769 Dirham ($3,165) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)