Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.334 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 54% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,199 Dirham ($3,128) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)