Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.094 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 69% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,719 Dirham ($3,142) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (33 minutes ago)