Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.33335 MAD / ETB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,993 Dirham (53,977 Birr) in Harar.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (41 minutes ago)