Cost of living comparison between Hanover, Germany and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.663 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 55% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,431 Dirham (€1,822) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)