Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.891 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 62% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,328 Dirham (€2,968) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨85 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)