Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.676 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 57% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,460 Dirham (€2,291) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)