Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.470 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 24% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,561 Dirham (元10,583) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 2 hours ago)