Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.462 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 22% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,011 Dirham (元15,059) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (39 minutes ago)