Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.461 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 23% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,342 Dirham (元10,500) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (18 minutes ago)