Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.710 MAD / TND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,796 Dirham (4,528 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)