Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.940 MAD / TND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,383 Dirham (4,412 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)