Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.075 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 91% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,285 Dirham (NZ$5,129) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,728 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (41 minutes ago)