Cost of living comparison between Hamilton, New Zealand and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.137 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 86% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,236 Dirham (NZ$3,256) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €450 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)