Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.298 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 97% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,878 Dirham (NZ$5,053) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)