Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.881 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 86% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,227 Dirham (NZ$3,375) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)