Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.432 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 78% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,047 Dirham (NZ$4,982) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anápolis costs R$ 84,708,300 (about 1 hour ago)