Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.569 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 84% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,189 Dirham (NZ$5,053) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)