Cost of living in Hamilton, Bermuda compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 279%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.079 MAD / BMD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Bermuda) is 251% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 54,824 Dirham (BD$5,439) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (35 minutes ago)