Cost of living in Hamilton, Bermuda compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 271%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.927 MAD / BMD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Bermuda) is 256% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 66,814 Dirham (BD$6,730) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $199 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Skopje costs 67 ден (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)