Cost of living comparison between Hamilton, Bermuda and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.048 MAD / BMD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Bermuda) is 247% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 64,977 Dirham (BD$6,467) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (about 3 hours ago)