Cost of living in Hamilton, Bermuda compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 243%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.232 MAD / BMD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (Bermuda) is 272% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 63,175 Dirham (BD$6,843) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 240,000 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €503 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,700 (about 1 hour ago)