Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.143 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 86% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,200 Dirham (€3,338) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lubbock, Texas costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)