Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.010 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 78% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,279 Dirham (€3,386) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Münster costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)