Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08306 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 215% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 63,017 Dirham (¥758,693) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 124 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)