Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08990 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,987 Dirham (¥155,586) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)