Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,264 Dirham (﷼ 53,859,376) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)