Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,847 Dirham (﷼ 48,218,409) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)