Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.127 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 79% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,408 Dirham (19,882 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (44 minutes ago)