Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.101 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 73% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,496 Dirham (29,520 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 731,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.80 (about 1 hour ago)