Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.134 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 82% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,374 Dirham (32,085 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £127 (30 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨63 (31 minutes ago)