Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.090 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 82% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,431 Dirham (33,425 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palmerston North costs NZ$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)