Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.417 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 63% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,185 Dirham (C$4,609) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5,083 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)