Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.558 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 60% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,973 Dirham (C$3,304) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)