Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.241 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 57% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,501 Dirham (C$4,074) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €18 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (17 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (38 minutes ago)