Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.203 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 58% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,111 Dirham (C$4,597) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)