Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08627 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,394 Dirham (¥352,320) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)