Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08458 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,134 Dirham (¥356,274) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (17 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (44 minutes ago)