Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08837 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,076 Dirham (¥351,651) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)