Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00044 MAD / VND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,106 Dirham (39,114,272 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)