Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 MAD / VND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,089 Dirham (43,535,954 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (26 minutes ago)