Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00041 MAD / VND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,880 Dirham (35,918,693 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)