Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.675 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 78% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,304 Dirham (11,327 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)