Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.637 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 71% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,339 Dirham (8,091 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)