Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.699 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 78% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,541 Dirham (13,170 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (30 minutes ago)