Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07960 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,867 Dirham (₨224,460) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)