Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09536 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,228 Dirham (₨128,236) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bacolod City costs Php25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)