Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08869 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,967 Dirham (₨202,568) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)