Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09596 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,355 Dirham (₨191,277) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)