Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.635 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 95% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,334 Dirham (9,233 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)