Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.659 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 97% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,446 Dirham (12,580 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)