Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.728 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 102% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,223 Dirham (9,247 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)