Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08337 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,588 Dirham (¥390,883) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 64,500₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lugano costs CHF 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Long Beach, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)