Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08660 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,307 Dirham (¥407,691) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)