Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08589 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,319 Dirham (¥364,652) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)