Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08311 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,264 Dirham (¥352,123) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)