Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08562 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,163 Dirham (¥317,259) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)