Cost of living in Gyumri, Armenia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02021 MAD / AMD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gyumri (Armenia) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,287 Dirham (509,098Dram) in Gyumri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)