Cost of living in Győr, Hungary compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03632 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,544 Dirham (455,471 Ft) in Győr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (about 3 hours ago)