Cost of living in Győr, Hungary compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03388 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,711 Dirham (522,774 Ft) in Győr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)