Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00833 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,441 Dirham (₩2,455,352) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)