Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00832 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,479 Dirham (₩2,462,578) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (about 1 hour ago)