Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00851 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,972 Dirham (₩2,580,529) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)