Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15424 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,034 Dirham (₨90,986) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (about 1 hour ago)