Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14768 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,557 Dirham (₨112,115) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (35 minutes ago)