Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14715 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,894 Dirham (₨74,029) in Guwahati.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (36 minutes ago)