Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 854 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14215 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,807 Dirham (₨90,095) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (18 minutes ago)