Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00850 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,362 Dirham (₩2,514,276) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)