Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00870 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,021 Dirham (₩2,876,577) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (33 minutes ago)