Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00836 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,528 Dirham (₩2,813,177) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)