Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00837 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,742 Dirham (₩2,837,320) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 80₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (11 minutes ago)