Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00282 MAD / UGX
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,712 Dirham (3,440,840 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)