Cost of living comparison between Gulu, Uganda and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00287 MAD / UGX
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,590 Dirham (3,338,272 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 120,000 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)