Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00250 MAD / UGX
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,506 Dirham (5,808,847 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (40 minutes ago)