Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00278 MAD / UGX
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,669 Dirham (3,481,927 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)