Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13247 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,911 Dirham (₨105,008) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (30 minutes ago)