Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14450 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,024 Dirham (₨90,135) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 3 hours ago)