Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07589 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 42% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,454 Dirham (₨137,751) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £4,575 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Coronado, Panama costs 122 B/. (about 1 hour ago)