Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09643 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,310 Dirham (₨148,396) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (11 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)