Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.438 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,688 Dirham (元10,216) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$407 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)