Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.470 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,115 Dirham (元6,881) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (42 minutes ago)