Cost of living in Guines, Cuba vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.490 MAD / CUC *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,428 Dirham (2,258 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)