Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.472 MAD / CUC *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,994 Dirham (2,111 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,163 (about 2 hours ago)