Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.728 MAD / CUC *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,179 Dirham (1,972 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £1,290 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (22 minutes ago)