Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.188 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 38% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,024 Dirham (C$4,038) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colón costs 20 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)