Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.552 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 40% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,476 Dirham (C$2,314) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)