Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.570 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 42% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,715 Dirham (C$2,340) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)