Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.396 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 18% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,224 Dirham ($2,259) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Bălţi costs 22 Leu (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jena costs €2.40 (40 minutes ago)