Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.488 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 23% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,627 Dirham ($2,596) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)