Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.109 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,694 Dirham (R$ 7,622) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)