Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.009 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,147 Dirham (R$ 7,028) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)