Cost of living comparison between Guaruja, Brazil and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.184 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,490 Dirham (R$ 6,436) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Abuja costs 300 ₦ (36 minutes ago)