Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.106 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,820 Dirham (R$ 5,094) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)