Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.890 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,920 Dirham (€1,278) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lexington, Kentucky costs $149 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Veszprém costs 6,200,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 40 Kina (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨294 (about 1 hour ago)