Cost of living comparison between Guantánamo, Cuba and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.957 MAD / CUC *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 73% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,663 Dirham (2,176 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (40 minutes ago)