Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.464 MAD / CUC *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 64% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,545 Dirham (3,122 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Skopje costs 350 ден (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Växjö costs 7,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 29,432 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)