Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.408 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,832 Dirham (15,504元) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $2,795 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £55 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tokyo costs ¥100,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Algiers costs 40,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 12 лв (about 1 hour ago)