Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.432 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,060 Dirham (元15,410) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,400,000,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,626 (40 minutes ago)