Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.411 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,605 Dirham (元15,307) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (about 2 hours ago)