Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.461 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 12% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,949 Dirham (元9,547) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (34 minutes ago)