Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 31% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,399 Dirham (Bs 156,382,017) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $240 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (about 1 hour ago)