Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 26% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,474 Dirham (Bs 100,002,992) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)