Cost of living in Guam compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.461 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guam is 96% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,282 Dirham ($3,941) in Guam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)