Cost of living in Guam compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.346 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guam is 86% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,247 Dirham ($3,985) in Guam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)