Cost of living in Guam compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.472 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guam is 89% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,786 Dirham ($4,200) in Guam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)