Cost of living in Guam compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.982 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guam is 100% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,301 Dirham ($3,136) in Guam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cajamarca costs S/. 6.00 (39 minutes ago)