Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.528 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,679 Dirham (Mex$ 33,493) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (42 minutes ago)