Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46985 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,490 Dirham (Mex$ 32,967) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)